Mutação
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores

+6
Bolivartrask
Joao Roberto da Costa
destrutorx
HighBall
Ultimate_Avenger
leonardobento
10 participantes

Página 4 de 5 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Empty Re: [US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores

Mensagem  HighBall Qui Mar 11 2010, 12:34

Só vão repetir o que já deu errado com Arqueiro Verde e Canário Negro.
HighBall
HighBall
X-Men
X-Men

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Empty Re: [US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Qui Mar 11 2010, 13:45

Mais um aluno pra Avengers Academy:

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 1268327863

Marvel introduces Fortress to the swelling roster of students enrolled in this June's "Avengers Academy" via a new Mike McKone teaser image. Not much is known about the character aside from his rather grotesque appearance, but that doesn't seem to bother him if you take his quote at face value: "I don't want your pity. I want your respect."

"Avengers Academy" launches in June from the creative team of Christos Gage and Mike McKone. Stay tuned to CBR for more "Avengers Academy" news as it breaks!

Bicho bizarro... Parece o filho do Coisa com o Caveira Vermelha.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  leonardobento Qui Mar 11 2010, 15:22

Tõ falando, esse título será um fracasso.
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Sex Mar 12 2010, 17:41

Ah, sei lá hehehe. Eu gosto desses restolhos, então acho que pode dar certo como a Iniciativa deu. Só acho que a retirada do ambiente militar substituído pelo estudantil vai enfraquecer o título.

Hoje saíram as duas últimas (acredito). Semana que vem podiam revelar os Secret Avengers:
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 11568storystory_full-8413003.
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 11568storystory_full-8413005.

Essas eu achei legais!

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Sex Mar 12 2010, 19:15

Anunciado o novo artista de Thor: Pasqual Ferry.
Tá, o espanhol tem uma arte até legal. Mas substituir Oliver Coipel (e até mesmo o Tan) é sacanagem com o coitado. Fiquei meio desapontado. No mais, Fraction fala sobre a Era Heróica chegando ao Thor.

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 11649storystory_full-8419944.
THOR #611 cover by Pasqual Ferry

Following the Siege of Asgard, the God of Thunder will experience even more changes as writer Matt Fraction and artist Pasqual Ferry take over his ongoing series with THOR #611 this June. The creative team will help usher Thor into the Heroic Age, a time that will mean a great deal to our hero.

According to Fraction, for Thor the Heroic Age represents a time of "Reconstruction. Responsibility. Dealing with Tony Stark. Dealing with a human city that considers him a neighbor. And of course fighting like hell. The sun shines brighter, so the shadows cast are way, way darker."

Following the events of Siege, Thor finds his attentions divided between the mortal and godly realms, a tension that cuts to the core of where Fraction plans to take the character.

"That's a large part of things we'll examine over the last year," he promises. "What responsibilities does Thor have to deal with now that he's put Asgard on Midgard? What kind of a man-or god, as it were-could so willfully make a target of so many innocent people, again and again? Is he an Asgardian trapped inside a man-suit or a man trapped inside a god-suit?"

The scope of Fraction's run will quickly move beyond Earth, however, as the writer tells us "the entirety of the World Tree waits in the wings. And the things from beyond the World Tree."

Fraction previously wrote several one-shot specials starring the Odinson, including THOR: AGES OF THUNDER and THOR: GOD-SIZED, as well as the three-issue SECRET INVASION: THOR. From these experiences, he learned a number of key lessons.

"Hitting stuff with the hammer as often as possible is crucial," the writer notes. "Go big or go home. Really, seriously, go as big as you can, there's nothing so crazy that can't be done in THOR. If at least one scene from every issue can't be airbrushed onto the side of a van you're doing it wrong.

"The tone [of THOR] is very similar, in that sense. The scale of it all. Only now we don't have to dance between the raindrops, as it were. Somehow Pasqual and I have the dumb luck to end up being the THOR team."

Speaking of Ferry, Fraction couldn't be happier with his collaborator for the series.

"If you've seen Pasqual's work, you know what he brings," Fraction comments. "He eats the cosmic for breakfast and has mind-bending for brunch. Then he skips lunch because he ate breakfast and brunch, and then for dinner, he feasts like a Kosmic Kirby King on Kraziness like he's got a bad case of Space Bulimia. If I had to choose one guy to draw something bigger than gods, it'd be the big PF, baby."

While Fraction couldn't reveal too much of the insanity he has planned for THOR, he would offer one simple, enigmatic tease of things to come:

"Sky isn't supposed to bleed."

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Bolivartrask Sáb Mar 13 2010, 11:53

Ultimate_Avenger escreveu:Novo integrante da Avengers Academy:
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 11568storystory_full-8240416.

Esse raptil não é tão novo.. ja tinha sido criado antes
Bolivartrask
Bolivartrask
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Seg Mar 15 2010, 16:09

Sneak peek de Avengers: The Origin #1.

THE STORY:
The true story of the Avengers is revealed right here! This five-issue extravaganza reveals previously untold details of the historic first meeting of Thor, Iron Man, the Hulk, Ant-Man and the Wasp! You only THINK you know the full story. From Joe Casey (AVENGERS: EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES) and artist extraordinare Phil Noto! Rated A ...$3.99
IN STORES: April 7, 2010

Gostei, achei a arte bem legal e o Casey é competente. Pode sair coisa boa daí. É sempre legal ver os primeiros dias dos Vingadores de novo, e parece que eles estão valorizando muito a manipulação do Loki.

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 11665storystory_full-8681967.
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 11665storystory_full-8681969.
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 11665storystory_full-8681972.
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 11665storystory_full-8681975.
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 11665storystory_full-8681977.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Seg Mar 15 2010, 16:30

Painel da Marvel na ECCC 2010. Nada de muito útil. Joe Quesada respondeu algumas questões, cercado pelos principais editores da casa. Resuminho:

Arrow Depois de muita enrolação parece que Brand New Day vai... continuar. Joe continua firme contra o casamento dos Parker.
Arrow Sobre a Era Heróica, mais do mesmo. Quesada disse que a idéia veio depois da sensação de que a editora estava fazendo um crossover para criar o próximo. Quando questionado sobre como seria escrever os heróis unidos e atuando livremente, Bendis disse que nem tudo está tão bem, e que mesmo com o céu azul há muitos perigos.
Arrow Detalhe para a ironia contra Jeph Loeb hehehe.
Arrow Respondendo a um fã, o editor-chefe disse para ficarmos atentos para novos projetos de Dan Slott, além de Amazing Spider-Man.
Arrow Fraction disse que seu run em Thor será excentrico, grande e judeu. Quer hoemnagear a histórica passagem de Stan Lee e Jack Kirby.
Arrow Quesada continua sustentando que a Disney não afeta nem afetará o conteúdo da Marvel.
Arrow Bendis disse que não pode falar sobre o relançamento de New Avengers sem entregar o final de Siege, mas diz que as coisas farão sentido depois de New Avengers Finale.
Arrow Brubaker explica a polêmica do Tea Bag em Capitão América.
Arrow Por fim, Joe Quesada diz que os Jovens Vingadores serão vistos mais cedo que se imagina, que Loners serão sempre uma possibilidade e que os fãs dos Novos Guerreiros devem esperar para ver.
Arrow Coisas que não estão nessa matéria:
* A Feiticeira Escarlate tem um projeto pela frente (provavelmente também em Young Avengers: Children's Crusade).
* O cancelamento da Mulher-Aranha que o Lierson mencionou (a série estava bem legal, uma pena).
* E finalmente, de rtrinta a sessenta dias teremos novas sobre o Miracleman/Marvelman. Porém Quesada não diz se será reimpressão ou material novo, pois a Marvel não quer correr com o personagem. Aqui vai uma opinião minha: o personagem deve ser mantido fora da cronologia oficial, senão vai sofre do mesmíssimo complexo de Sentinela. Ele é muito poderoso para os padrões Marvel.

The first panel of the 2010 Emerald City ComiCon marked another kind of first for one of the con’s major guests – Marvel’s Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada. “This is my very first panel anywhere near the Seattle area,” he told the packed convention room who broke into applause.

On the dais, the head of Marvel was surrounded by a wealth of talent, which included writers Matt Fraction, Brian Michael Bendis, Ed Brubaker, Kieron Gillen, Joe Kelly, C.B. Cebulski, Rick Remender, Jeff Parker, and Paul Tobin. Quesada told the enthusiastic crowd that this was their panel, and quickly opened up the floor to questions. Unfortunately, the first fan to the microphone opted not to pitch a softball…

“To what level do I have to debase myself to get Spider-Man and Mary Jane back together?” The fan then threw out a couple of suggestions, including “I’ll even take a guest spot on ‘Heroes.’”

Quesada smiled and acknowledged the controversial un-marrying of the couple; however, he added that they have no plans to undo the undone. The EIC explained, “We worked too hard to get Peter to this point. I can understand why some of you want to see the characters grow old, but we have to manage these characters for the future – a future beyond you and me. A married Peter Parker – as cool as that may seem – from a creative standpoint, it handcuffs the character. It’s a very problematic thing for Peter because it cuts him off and makes Peter the oldest person in the book.

“It’s very tough to write because you want to see Peter and M.J. happy, and in a book where, really at its crust, is a soap opera about Peter’s life, the minute he gets everything he wants and life is happy, the stories get boring. So how do you create [the conflict the drama needs]? You have Mary Jane and Peter butt heads. But now you’re dealing with a marriage that isn’t a very happy marriage and they’re constantly bickering. From a story standpoint, you’ve gotta trust me on this, it sucked writing.”

The fan then countered that reading current stories of a single Peter Parker feels like treading over territory readers have been through before. Quesada responded, “I totally understand. But while it may feel like a retread to you, if I talked to a ten-year-old right now who just started reading Spider-Man a year and a half ago, this is totally brand new. And when you look at every iteration of Spider-Man out now – the movies, the cartoons – he’s a single guy.”

One of the next questions tossed to the Marvel crew involved the coming of the next “big thing”…or, more accurately, the lack of a next big thing. The attendee at the microphone asked, “How do you feel about the coming of the Heroic Age? How will it be different than all these events that have come before it?”

Kieron Gillen thinks it over

Joe Quesada answered, “The Heroic Age started with a manifesto that came from doing a lot of big company-wide crossovers…and we just needed to get off that treadmill. It felt like we were just feeding the beast: one big event, then another big one, and then it became a matter of diminishing returns. So the challenge was to take the individual books and see each of them as an individual franchise. The idea is that while we may not have one big tentpole event, we'll give you ten great stories to choose from. It gives our talent a chance to breathe a little bit, too.”

The fan then followed up this by asking the writers, “The heroes have had to act as heroes in secret for so long, how will it be to write them with the world at their back instead of against them?”

Bendis hopped on this query and said, “I love it…but now, just because they’re all together, just because the world isn’t in danger, doesn’t mean that [there’s nothing left to do]. Blue sky and happiness is a wonderful thing, but must be defended and avenged…and that is a blast to write.”

On the topic of events and stories, the next attendee up wanted to know more about the creative process in developing these larger stories and the value gained from Marvel’s creative retreats. Bendis answered again and said he loved springboarding ideas. He also said that “if an idea can’t survive a creative summit, it won’t survive the internet. And it’s got to survive Jeph Loeb…”

The crowd laughed in response, while the next fan stepped up to ask about another of Marvel’s creators who wasn’t present at the con. The person at the microphone wanted to know if readers will be seeing more work from writer Dan Slott – outside of “Amazing Spider-Man” – now that “Mighty Avengers” is ending. Quesada seemed to smile knowingly and assured the individual that he would be seeing more from Slott before adding, “Stay tuned.”

Another pending item that a fan wanted to know more about was Fraction’s upcoming run on “Thor.” The writer jokingly told the attendee it would be “Spacy, big, and Jewish.” He then clarified and added that he loved the end of the Stan Lee and Jack Kirby run on “Thor.” Fraction said he had a feeling Kirby was more of a guiding hand in the title toward the end of the duo’s run as the book was dealing with things like the Fourth World and the Eternals' home. He fondly reminisced, “There’s literally an issue where Thor and Galactus sit on the moon and talk about how hard it is to be Galactus.”

Since the subject of Thor came up, naturally a fan was curious about the character’s movie which is currently in production. Quesada and Bendis grinned, but told the audience that they couldn’t reveal any secrets. That said, Quesada did say that he’s seen the lead actor in some of the costume tests and offered, “If you’re a fan of classic Thor, you’ll love it.” Bendis also teased that seen a smidgen of Sif (played by actress Jaimie Alexander) and said she’s going to “rock that movie.”

Next up, an attendee asked if Disney’s purchase of Marvel was going to change the inner workings of the company. Quesada replied that, “Marvel runs as Marvel runs.” Although, Bendis did admit to the crowd, “We’re now getting paid in Mickey Mouse-shaped Rice Krispies treats.”

The fan then went for broke and asked, “Any chance of a Darkwing Duck team-up?” From the panel’s laughter, it’s pretty clear that a “Darkwing/Deadpool” team-up isn’t in the offing…

Bendis: "It's going to be awesome."

Another person at the microphone asked Bendis how he was going to bring “New Avengers” to a close in light of the upcoming relaunch. The writer said he couldn’t reveal too much because he couldn’t give away the ending of “Siege,” but stated that “coming up is the ‘New Avengers Finale’ which is going to be drawn by Bryan Hitch and it’s triple-sized and it’s awesome. Then in June, ‘New Avengers’ is back with a new #1 with art by Stuart Immonen and it’s going to be great.”

Quesada suddenly looked at all the people on the dais with him and noticed that a few of them seemed to be laughing a bit too hard. He asked what they were doing. Brubaker pointed out that, in addition to water and snacks, the con had provided them paper pads and pens. Knowing that the DC panel followed them, they were leaving some playful messages for the distinguished competition, such as…

“Captain America could kick Superman’s ass.”

“You know what the world needs? More plastic rings…”

Quesada chuckled, but shook his head and said, “The worst part is they’re going to think I asked you guys to do that.”

To get back on track, Bendis then answered a question about his upcoming “Avengers” series which follows “Siege.” He explained that the first villain they fight is Kang, and it’s “going to be awesome.” The writer then brought up the fact that every story dealing with Kang has characters worrying about the space-time continuum. “Well, Kang breaks it,” Bendis said with a grin. He added that as a result of this break, readers are going to see characters like Maestro, Next Avengers from the “Avengers” cartoon, Spider-Girl, and folks from the Age of Apocalypse.

The fan that came after this said he wanted to know more about “Ultimate Comics Spider-Man.” Luckily, Bendis had news on that front as well. He said that in the upcoming issue #9, the government comes to Peter’s high school to take Kitty away as part of the mutant registration going on in the Ultimate Marvel Universe. In addition, an “Ultimate Chameleon-like character” comes and pretty much destroys Peter’s life. And if all that weren’t enough, Bendis said he’s written the scene fans have been waiting for: Peter gets a haircut!

The next person to approach the microphone introduced himself as a U.S. soldier who had served two tours in Iraq. The crowd and panelists applauded as he looked to Quesada and asked the following: “I’m here and I’ve brought issue #602 of ‘Captain America.’ As a military serviceman, I’ve signed away my freedom of speech. And I kind of rely on those who have it to use it responsibly. What do you think the responsibility of comic books is when it comes to touchy political subjects, and…this is a great issue. Why did you apologize for it?”

The audience clapped again, and Quesada nodded his head, as he was familiar with the “Tea Bag” controversy from the issue. He then asked the soldier if he had read Quesada’s response to the criticism the issue received. Marvel’s EIC explained, “What I said was that we made a mistake in identifying a group as an actual existing group in America…and that’s really the truth. It’s a complete accident what we did. And if we had used an ACORN or a Moveon.org sign, people from the other side of the spectrum would’ve been offended and it would’ve been just as wrong. So, in that sense, I did apologize, because we made a mistake – we screwed up. And that’s the truth.

Brubaker explains Captain America's "Tea Bag" Controversy

“But then…the person who made these claims and said we had nefarious motives behind this claimed that we were calling him a racist and all these sorts of things, and that’s where I really drew the line. I said I think you’ve gone way too far. And I didn’t hear him apologize for those claims, because there’s nothing in that book that says that.

“The truth of the matter is we didn’t mean to single out any particular group. But the thing that upset me was that when the media ran with it, it was like ‘EIC of Marvel Apologizes” but they didn’t read the remainder of the apology.”

Ed Brubaker (the writer of the issue in question) added, “I grew up on military bases, and the first place I bought ‘Captain America’ was at the PX in Gitmo. I grew up in the ‘70s reading ‘Captain America’ comics, where Captain America and the Falcon were always talking about race relations – I don't know if we could do that today with the way the media works. For me, I just try to write the characters the way that I perceive them. I just wanted to show that the mood in the country has shifted this way. That's all I wanted to say.”

Brubaker then signed the soldier’s issue of “Captain America” and shook his hand.

The last query of the panel was from a fan wanting to know about various teams in the Marvel Universe that hadn’t been heard from in awhile. Cebulski was happy to jump on this query and answer about the teams in question. He said that the Young Avengers would be seen “sooner than later,” the Loners didn’t have plans but were “always a possibility,” and with regards to the New Warriors, fans should “wait and see…”

With that, fans gave a warm round of applause for the Marvel panelists and headed out of the room with the “Heroic Age” on their minds…and possibly a patriotic feeling in their hearts.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  leonardobento Seg Mar 15 2010, 18:04

Ele insiste nessa do Aranha. Caramba, já deu! Vocês sabem se o contrato do Quesada tem data pra acabar?

Não entendi essa questão de "judeu" pro Thor.
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Seg Mar 15 2010, 18:17

Judeu é só zoação porque o Fraction é judeu hehehe.

Agora o Quesada cansa muito com essa história do Aranha mesmo. Ele tem implicância com o casamento e fica arrastando esse lenga-lenga de BND.

O Joe levou a Marvel a um patamar tão estável e alto que só sai de lá quando quiser agora. Ele errou muito, é verdade, mas também teve muitos acertos. É um faca de dois gumes. Por um lado, ele é marqueteiro chato pra caramba. Por outro, é bom administrador.

Por curiosidade, ele é o segundo editor-chefe a ficar mais tempo no cargo, só perdendo pro Stan Lee.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Bolivartrask Dom Mar 21 2010, 17:01

Apesar da forma polemica como foi feito.. essa nova saga do aranha ta bem boa, nao ? E as vendas tb.
Entao Quesada vai empurrar isso o maximo que der.
E fazendo polemica claro.. pois cada vez que ele fala isso as pessoas ficam putas e estranhamente as vendas continuam boas hehehehe
Bolivartrask
Bolivartrask
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Ter Mar 23 2010, 16:00

Comentários sobre as solicitações:

- Hank Pym controlará a Avengers Academy. e a primeira edição revelará, ao seu fim, um segredo sombrio;
- Os Secret Avengers, "como nós nunca vimos antes", estão contra a Roxxon;
- A própria Marvel brinca com a sacanagem que fez ao dizer que New Avengers seria cancelada, e um Dark Avenger se juntará ao grupo (deve ser o Daken. Eu acho que o Mercenário morre);
- Asgard, depois de Siege, deverá retomar seu posto como Reino Dourado depois dos Nove Mundos. Será que isso significa que ela voltará a ser interdimensional? Depois do que o Sentinela fez, não tem muito jeito;
- Parece que a vilã de "Heralds" será Frankie Raye mesmo;
- Em Amazing Spider-Man, começa "Grim Reaper", centrado na família Kraven. Espero, com todas as minhas forças (já que a solicitação deu a entender que se centra nisso) que não ressucitem o Kraven;
- E em "Avengers", Kang informa aos Vingadores que seus filhos destruirão o mundo, e eles devem impedir. Mas Magnum está contra eles.

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 63601comic_storystory_full-8925985.
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 73747comic_storystory_full-9009459.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Madonna Ter Mar 23 2010, 22:21

E o Wolverine continua onipresente, saco isso. De vez em qndo tenho vontade de que o Logan morra pra o Daken assumir o lugar dele.
Madonna
Madonna
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Qua Mar 24 2010, 19:13

Saiu o preview de dez páginas, sem letramento, de SHIELD. Caramba, a arte está linda!!! A minissérie me fisgou de vez. É o timo de trama que adoro; ver a evolução de uma história (especialmente se for de sociedade secreta), ao longo de diversas eras da humanidade, envolvendo grandes figuras de nosso passado. É genial ver conceitos do Universo Marvel que estamos tão acostumados realocados, como o Celestial no Japão. Estou na expectativa.

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Prv4748_pg1
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Prv4748_pg2
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Prv4748_pg3
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Prv4748_pg4
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Prv4748_pg5
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Prv4748_pg6
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Prv4748_pg7
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Prv4748_pg9
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Prv4748_pg10
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Prv4748_pg11

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  leonardobento Qui Mar 25 2010, 08:36

A arte está linda mesmo. A mini é em quantas edições?
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Qui Mar 25 2010, 08:54

Seis edições! Essa aí eu vou acompanhar com gosto!

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  leonardobento Qui Mar 25 2010, 10:05

Ultimate_Avenger escreveu:Seis edições! Essa aí eu vou acompanhar com gosto!
Eu também!
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  leonardobento Qua Abr 07 2010, 14:59

Taí o Fera:

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Ferra
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Qua Abr 07 2010, 16:10

Ah, que legal!! Finalmente estão revelando os Secret Avengers!

Lá do CP da faculdade, nem vi.

Pena que o Fera continua Pimpão.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  leonardobento Qua Abr 07 2010, 19:43

Legal que o uniforme de Vingador dele foi inspirado no de X-Men. Saiu o X, entrou A.

E olha o Máquina de Combate:

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 11916storystory_full-0657951.
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  leonardobento Sex Abr 09 2010, 16:21

Será que o Aranha vem pros X-Men?

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 Wearethex-men_02
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  leonardobento Sex Abr 09 2010, 20:28

Notícia completa no Marvel 616

Marvel 616 escreveu:

Com a frase, "Nós somos os X-Men", um pôster bem esquisito anucia o painel dos X-Men na C2E2 Expo, no dia 18 de abril, domingo. Veja abaixo porque é esquisito.

Com a palavra Nick Lowe, editor Marvel dos X-Men: "Pslocke é uma ninja com poderes mentais que pode cortar sua mente em dois com sua espada psíquica segundos antes de cortar seu corpo em dois com sua katana. Você não quer mexer com ela.

O amigão da vizinhança, o Homem-Aranha, está procurando uma nova vizinhaça: São Francisco. Será que o herói que não tem respeito de ninguém vai ingressar a raça que não tem respeito de ninguém?"

Eu REALMENTE espero que isso seja uma mini-série ou edição especial.

João

O anúncio oficial sobre o que isso significa sairá no domingo à tarde, durante o painel dos X-Men na convenção.
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Sáb Abr 10 2010, 09:37

Eu aposto que é algo humorístico, na nova fase dos X-Men.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Seg Abr 12 2010, 13:10

Novo teaser de "We Are The X-Men", desta vez com Magneto e... Lyra??

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 4 11968storystory_full-1088198.

Comentário de Nick Lowe:

X-Men editor Nick Lowe: "The Savage She-Hulk is a total wild card. You may think she has nothing to do with the X-Men, but if history proves anything, Hulks are unpredictable."

"The X-Men's former archenemy, Magneto, has joined their inner circle. As consigliere to Cyclops, he may have the best chance ever to secure the future for mutantkind."

"Pslocke is a psychic ninja who can cut your mind in half with her psi-sword seconds before she cuts your body in half with a katana. You do not want to mess with her.

"The friendly neighborhood Spider-Man is picking up a new neighborhood: San Francisco. Will the hero who gets no respect joins the species that gets no respect?"

Find out more during Marvel's X-Men panel at the inaugural C2E2 expo on Sunday, April 18.at 2:45pm.

Será que isto é a maior interligação com o restante do Universo Marvel que foi prometida??

De qualquer forma, está bizarro.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  leonardobento Seg Abr 12 2010, 14:38

Tá me dando uma vontade de parar de ler X-Men.

Very Happy

Só pode ser brincadeira, cara. Com Fraction no comando... ai, não quero nem ver...
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 4 de 5 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Seguinte

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos