Mutação
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores

+6
Bolivartrask
Joao Roberto da Costa
destrutorx
HighBall
Ultimate_Avenger
leonardobento
10 participantes

Página 3 de 5 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 3 Empty Re: [US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores

Mensagem  leonardobento Sex Fev 12 2010, 19:00

Ultimate_Avenger escreveu:Com certeza é o War Machine, o único que tenho certeza até agora!
E chega mais um teaser de Secret Avengers!
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 3 11223storystory_full-6008514.
"I lead by example"... este é o líder da equipe. Palpites? Ao mesmo tempo que me lembrou o Patriota dos Jovens Vingadores, pode ser alguém usando armadura.

Acho que é o Steve.
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 3 Empty Re: [US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores

Mensagem  Joao Roberto da Costa Sex Fev 12 2010, 22:41

leonardobento escreveu:
Ultimate_Avenger escreveu:Com certeza é o War Machine, o único que tenho certeza até agora!
E chega mais um teaser de Secret Avengers!
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 3 11223storystory_full-6008514.
"I lead by example"... este é o líder da equipe. Palpites? Ao mesmo tempo que me lembrou o Patriota dos Jovens Vingadores, pode ser alguém usando armadura.

Acho que é o Steve.

Pode ser
Joao Roberto da Costa
Joao Roberto da Costa
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Piotr Sáb Fev 13 2010, 14:35

PArece o Patriota!

Ultimate_Avenger escreveu:NOVA SÉRIE BOMBÁSTICA!!!!!:
Don't miss the brand new SECRET AVENGERS #1, from the superstar creative team of Ed Brubaker and Mike Deodato, this May!

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 3 57979bc85c89eb85e513b7731c0f5ee0

Essa promete! Acho que ou é o esqudrão black-ops da nova SHIELD, ou são os Vingadores fora do governo!

Parece o Hércules!
Piotr
Piotr
Professor
Professor

Mensagem  Adam Warlock Sáb Fev 13 2010, 17:56

Eu cansei de opinar sobre quem pode ser.
Essa equipe de Secret Avengers está com mais mebros do que os Avengers normais... Com duas pessoas de capa, os caras não tão querendo ser muito secretos.

Adam Warlock
Aluno-X
Aluno-X

Mensagem  Piotr Ter Fev 16 2010, 20:09

UHASHUASHU, tem muita gente na equipe, aposto que essa não é mesmo a equipe
Piotr
Piotr
Professor
Professor

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Sáb Fev 20 2010, 08:43

Bendis fala sobre "Avengers" e a Era Heróica. Explica como cada membro se encaixa no time, fala sobre como os heróis estarão mais valorizados e os vilões mais perigosos nesta nova era, sobre como Luke Cage pode se encaixar na equipe, dá a entender que escreverá outros títulos. Também fala sobre como é trabalhar com John Romita Jr. e menciona planos para alguns anos de roteiro nos Vingadores, e porque não sai da franquia.

This spring, the Marvel Universe will be a changed place. The dominion of Norman Osborn will be over and a new Heroic Age will have begun. But don't expect the villains of the Marvel U to go quietly into the good night. No, they'll still be a threat that looms large over the citizens of the MU. Thankfully, come May, a new team of Earth's Mightiest Heroes will stand ready to battle evildoers as writer Brian Michael Bendis and artist John Romita Jr. assemble for a new "Avengers" series.

But before the Heroic Age begins, Bendis will wrap up the chapter of Avengers history he began almost six years ago with the "Avengers Disassembled" storyline. That story arc gave birth to the Bendis-penned series "New Avengers," a title which plays a big part in the current "Siege" crossover event. "Siege" comes to an end in April with issue #4 by Bendis and artist Olivier Copiel and "New Avengers" also wraps in April with a special finale issue by Bendis and artist Bryan Hitch.

"The 'New Avengers' finale does wrap up this very large chapter in Avengers history," Bendis told CBR News. "I can't talk a whole lot about it, but the finale is a beautiful looking book with great Bryan Hitch pencils. It's an afterlude and exclamation point to the end of the team. It's very rare that you get to tell a long form story like this with a beginning, middle, and end."

When the Heroic Age begins, the Avengers and other Marvel heroes will be able to move around in public once more without having to worry about Norman Osborn or his minions. They'll have plenty of other challenges and threats to be concerned about, though.

"I think when people hear the words 'Heroic Age,' they're thinking it's going to be all blue skies, picnics, and snowball fights in Central Park. That isn't it. The Heroic Age is going to be something that's truly earned," Bendis explained. "Everyone has fought to have the world feel a certain way, but there are people who will oppose this new order in tremendously grand and violent terms. The villains are going to be working extra hard to defeat this Heroic Age. They don't want it. So, if anything, the adversarial positions between the heroes and the villains are going to be much, much stronger.

"And what the Avengers are facing, and I've got their adventures laid out for a couple of years, is a multitude of very bold, very dark, and very scary individuals who are looking to put real hurt on what's happening here," Bendis continued. "Hopefully you'll be rooting for the heroes, because what they're trying to protect is the life we'd all like to live."

Hawkeye has earned his spot as an Avenger

Early teasers ads for "Avengers" have revealed that Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Spider-Woman and Hawkeye will all be members of the newest incarnation of the Avengers. "The holy trinity of Captain America, Iron Man and Thor was a given. That was the sell," Bendis revealed. "Stuff is happening in Spider-Woman's book and in 'New Avengers' that sets up Spider-Woman to earn her place on this team, and Clint Barton has been fighting for this for years. This is what he wanted. He wanted the Avengers back together. So, yeah, he's going to be on this team, but that costume that you're seeing is not going to be the final Hawkeye costume. It's going to have a different look and tone to it."

Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Spider-Woman, and Hawkeye are all on the Avengers but they aren't the only team members. The team's line-up will be fully revealed in "Avengers" #1, and it may just include a certain Bendis favorite character who will be starring in "Thunderbolts" come May. "The fact that Luke Cage is starring in 'Thunderbolts' doesn't necessarily mean he won't have a part to play in my books. 'Thunderbolts' writer Jeff Parker is a friend, and last week he was a guest lecturer in the college class I'm teaching. He was amazing and he has a very good plan for Luke," Bendis said. "It's very meaningful for the character, but like other great characters in comic book history, that doesn't mean 'Thunderbolts' is the only book Luke is going to appear in. There has to be a book where Jessica Jones yells at Luke Cage for being so stupid as to be with the Thunderbolts. That would be my book."

"Avengers" #1 doesn't just establish the team's full line-up. The issue will also offer details about the group's role in the Marvel Universe, their headquarters and the supporting cast of the series. "There are going to be some interesting developments in the first issue. The good news is we're not dragging things out. The whole team comes together in the first issue and another character joins in the second issue, but everything happens pretty quickly," Bendis remarked. "We get to find out who their support team is; we get to find out where Jarvis goes, where Maria Hill goes, and where some of the Dark Avengers go. There are a lot of pieces that are going to be moving in the next couple of months."

The scope and scale of the adventures Bendis has planned for his cast will be gigantic and are intended to test the team's reputation as Earth's Mightiest Heroes. "It's going to be bombastic. There will be similarities to some of my other Avengers work because it is me writing, but this is being written for John Romita Jr. and nobody else. It is being written so the Avengers look like they're carved out of concrete and fighting on a theatrical stage larger than I've ever written for anybody else," Bendis explained. "At the same time, there's going to be drama, hijinks and romance. I'm going to bring the funny every chance I can get. I'm absolutely pushing to create something else. Hopefully it will be a mix of the new and the classic Avengers eras put together to form something even more interesting than what we've shown before

Jessica Drew will be a part of the new Avengers era

"Before I decided to stay with the Avengers, I asked myself, 'Am I done?' And the answer was, 'No. I'm not.' So going into the Heroic Age, I decided to write these books as if I were taking over for the Eisner Award winning Brian Michael Bendis and see what new things I can add to what's already been put out there. And yes, I talk about myself that way. When I'm with my wife eating dinner, it's like, 'Please pass the rice to the Eisner Award winning Brian Michael Bendis. Thank you,'" Bendis joked. "Some people reading this might be thinking, 'Why don't you let someone else write it?' But the answer is, 'No. I don't want to.' The books are still selling and it's so much fun. Plus, when I'm not doing this, I'm out in LA helping with the Marvel movies, which are all leading to the Avengers movie. So it's a grand time for this franchise and I feel like I have a lot of cool things to do. My first storyline in 'Avengers' is going to be a Kang story, which I've never done before. We came up with a very cool hook for Kang that I've not seen [before], and I think will be a lot of fun for Avengers fans, both old and new."

Both Bendis and his "Avengers" collaborator John Romita Jr. are long time Marvel Comics veterans, but they've only worked together once before; on issue #15 of "Mighty Avengers." "He did that issue as a favor in, like, a week. He really came through for us, because we had an artist fall out. You cannot tell how quickly he got that thing together. It was amazing," Bendis stated. "So, I've been at Marvel for awhile, and he's been at Marvel for almost 30 years and, of course, over the years we talked about how we really should do something. He was definitely one of those guys where it's got to be a real special thing, but nothing ever seemed to come together where we went, 'Oh that's it!' Then one day my editor, Tom Brevoort, called and said, "You know who should do the Heroic Age Avengers? You know who would make them look like they were powerful, carved out of granite, Marvel heroes?' And I go, 'Who?' He said, 'John Romita Jr. I'm going to call him.' I went, 'Let's do it!'

"Then as soon as John said yes, it clicked in my head that I had bought every book that this guy has ever drawn; every single goddamn book. I went, 'Holy Crap! I've got to earn this man's attention. I have to earn this artwork.' So I've been studying," Bendis continued. "I've gotten books and books of his stuff, both old and new, including 'Kick-Ass.' I'm studying everything. Then I just sit down and write for him. I imagine the world through his eyes. He handed in two pages right away and I was like, 'Perfect!' John does rain better than anyone and it's hard not to just have it raining everyday in the book. He does the best comic rain in the world."

The God of Thunder returns to the Avengers' ranks

Throughout his career at Marvel, John Romita Jr. has proven his ability to bring to life all types of stories; from street level action with Spider-Man all the way up to cosmic epics with Thor and the Eternals. Bendis plans on giving him stories that tap into that wealth of experience. "I'm taking him for a spin. Working with a guy with this kind of legacy, I feel obligated to give him things to draw that he has not drawn before," the writer said. "It's not enough to go, "I love his drawings of Spider-Man. So I'm going to have Spider-Man swinging by. It's got to be that and something new; so that he's both entertained and challenged."

Romita Jr.'s artwork on "Avengers" is being inked once again by Klaus Janson. "I've been slowly working with Klaus on 'Daredevil: End of Days' over the last couple of years. I've had lunches with him and I've really gotten to know what an honorable and fantastic human being he is," Bendis stated. "So it's the two of them, and they did 'World War Hulk' together. They're just great together. Klaus is probably the best inker for John. So it's a spectacular team. It's an honor to be part of it."

Come the Heroic Age, "Avengers" won't be the only Marvel book with the word Avengers in the title. One such series is "Secret Avengers" by writer Ed Brubaker and artist Mike Deodato Jr. "I can't say much about how Ed's book and my book will interact. It was pitched at a retreat and everyone who heard Ed's pitch went, 'That sounds fantastic.' It's such a good idea for a book," Bendis said. "It's a completely different flavor from what I'm going to do. The two books complement each other and do not repeat each other. That's what you want from a franchise. These books don't eat each other's heads. It makes you want to buy all of them, like in the glory days of the X-Men."

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Seg Fev 22 2010, 10:20

Em entrevista ao IGN, Tom Brevoort comenta a morte de Ares, fala sobre as duas próximas mortes de Siege (segundo ele, são bem menos surpreendentes que a do Deus da Guerra, e cerca de 75% dos fãs acertam pelo menos uma), sobre as críticas ao tamanho do evento, elabora um pouco a Era Heróica e revela que teremos mais dois títulos dos Vingadores (sendo lançados em junho), além de "Avengers" e "Secret Avengers".

IGN Comics: First I want to touch upon is Siege #2. I think you can guess what I'm going to ask about. I wanted to talk about the death of Ares …

Tom Brevoort: He's dead? What?

IGN Comics: I think it was pretty clear in the book. –laughs- I mean, it was about as clear as …

Tom Brevoort:Oh, I don't know. I'm still seeing [message board] threads where people are asking things like, "What should his status be? He's a god, he's immortal, so maybe they can put his spleen back in or something."

IGN Comics: And his spine and his ribcage. I was curious - when it comes to killing a character like that, especially in a major event, how much vetting does that have to go through? Brian comes up with the idea that he wants to kill Ares - is that something that you and he discuss personally or is that something that has to happen at a summit? What's the process?

Tom Brevoort:It doesn't need to happen at a summit, but if you're talking about killing off a major character, it's something certainly that Joe needs to know about, that probably our publisher, Dan Buckley, needs to know about. There aren't many more layers other than that. And depending on the character or the circumstances there may be a more back and forth conversation about it.

To be perfectly honest, I was surprised at the ease with which we killed Ares. I think that's just reflective of the fact that Brian, having used him now for the last couple of years, primarily in Mighty Avengers and Dark Avengers, along with the artists that he worked with, was responsible for making that character as popular as he is. And while he's certainly appeared in other titles - he's had his own limited series here and there along with one-shots and guest appearances - that Avengers run Brian did was really the spine of him gaining that public eye and that popularity. I think, given that, the fact that it was Brian that wanted to tear him to pieces… he had maybe a little more leeway there than somebody else might have. But I was actually kind of surprised. He ran it past me at first, and I kinda went, "Oh, I don't know about this. I don't know if you're going to get traction on this, Brian." But it turned out to be far easier than I would have anticipated going into it.

IGN Comics: So when you're killing a character like Ares, does that receive the same level of attention than someone like Captain America or Wasp or something like that? Comparatively, it was a quicker and easier type of deal?

Tom Brevoort: It probably receives the same amount of attention as the Wasp. Cap's death received more attention, because he's a more primary character to us, and even not knowing what the news cycle is going to be like at the time that book came out, people could kind of intuit that would be something the world outside of comics would be interested in. Whereas the world outside of comics isn't all that interested in the Wasp or Ares as characters. I would say that the Wasp's death got the same level of scrutiny and Cap's death got a little more, or at least a little more conversation.

IGN Comics: In terms of Ares as a character, I found it interesting because his resolve changed significantly in those early pages, leading up to the fight with Sentry. Do you think Ares' change of heart speaks more to Heimdall's stature as a fellow god or was that really more dealing with Osborn's false pretenses and Ares never really trusting Norman?

Tom Brevoort: I think it was a little from each column, but I think it had more to do with the latter than with the former. Heimdall revealing this to him was the mechanism by which he got this information. But he says fairly clearly in issue #1, "I'm not really down with invading Asgard; this is not the right thing to do." And Norman says, "This is the right thing to do because x, y and z." And Ares pretty much tells Norman right then and there, "Okay, but if you're not being straight with me, you're gonna pay for it." And then, 22 pages later, Ares discovers that, surprise, surprise, Norman has not been straight with him.

So I think that more than anything else, that set up and defined the parameters of Ares' switch. The fact that it happens to be Heimdall who delivers that information, delivers that message - certainly Heimdall is a figure of some stature within and among the Asgardians. He's respected as the guardsman of the gate and the way of the Rainbow Bridge and so forth. But that could have been Balder or it could have been Fandral or it could have been Volstagg and probably the result would have been very much the same. It was more about Ares being used in a way he wasn't comfortable being used to wage war against his fellow gods.

IGN Comics: I think for many readers, certainly for me, the most shocking part about the death of Ares wasn't so much that he died, but the matter in which his death was presented. Internally, when you guys saw the pages that Olivier delivered, were you guys at all, was there any consternation about like, "Oh, we can't put this out there. We can't publish this. There's a spine in the middle of the page," you know?

Tom Brevoort: As it tends to be the case when we do something like this, and there's a big thing like this, in this instance, we looked at that page, and I flagged it, and we shot it around to our higher echelon brain trust - Joe [Quesada], Axel [Alonso], me, [Marvel Chief Operating Officer] "Ski" - and talked it through. We tweaked it a little bit from what was originally handed in. I actually waited until it was colored before I sent it around to everybody, because you see it in pencil, and you see it in the inks, and it's not quite the same thing as seeing it in color. And we tweaked it a little bit in color but not too much.

The overall feeling was, one, it's such an over-the-top image. Due to that fact, it almost becomes abstract; it's almost like looking at an anatomical drawing. And, given the characters involved, Ares and the Sentry, if you're going to kill Ares and believe that he's dead, nothing less than this image is really going to do it for you. You turn the page and it's just a shocking, in-your-face, we're-serious-about-this-story kind of an image.

I've taken a little flack online the last week because somebody on Twitter asked a question about it, and I responded flippantly. I got an email or two saying, "How can you be so flippant about the death of Ares? Don't you understand how important this is to us?" I do. People just don't tend to always click to my sense of humor when I'm dealing with these things. At the end of the day these are all characters we love and connect to and so forth. But they're also all lines on paper. I can put Ares back together tomorrow like this [snaps fingers] if I so choose, if that's where the story takes us. It's a slightly different thing being in the trenches, dealing with these characters as the substance of stories, rather than something that you relate to from the outside.

IGN Comics: I was curious about the impact that Ares' death will have. We see Phobos wanting to go and join Fury and his crew of Secret Warriors into battle but he gets left behind. When will we see the reaction of Phobos?

Tom Brevoort: The Siege: Secret Warriors one-shot and Dark Avengers #16. You'll see the reaction of Phobos and exactly what that portends. I don't want to say too, too much, but Dark Avengers #16 and Siege: Secret Warriors would be the comics to look for that.

IGN Comics: You guys have been marketing and mentioning a special called Fallen with no details. Is Fallen going to deal with Ares or is that something completely unrelated?

Tom Brevoort: No, it is not. I said, again in my snarky Twitter stream a while back, I mentioned that there were three significant casualties in Siege, one of which would surprise people—the one that would surprise people was Ares, in my mind. I thought that nobody was going to see that coming, even when the two of them were fighting; I didn't think anybody would guess, "Oh, they're going to kill Ares now." Not to make this sound like, "Yay! We're having a death march!", but there are yet two significant casualties to come. And I don't mean to make light of it. I'm very – you can tell people when they read the transcript - I'm very somber right now. I am speaking with the greatest reverence, because that doesn't always translate into text as we talk about these things. –laughs-

IGN Comics: Is there any way you want to characterize these two impending deaths? Is there anything you can say?

Tom Brevoort:Both of the remaining casualties come fairly directly out of the thrust of the story. I don't think either of them will surprise anybody to the degree that the Ares' death was surprising. They're both pretty significant. I would tend to guess, if you poll the comics community on the internet right now, I'm going to guess that 75 percent of the people could guess at least one of them if not both. We're now two issues in; we are 50 percent of the way through this story.

Actually, let's go, right now. Give me your two picks, Rich, and I won't say yes or no, but a few months from now when this is all over, we'll be able to look back.

IGN Comics: Alright. Well, off the top of my head, I would go with, ah, Norman seems to be the clear one. You just sort of feel like he's going to get his comeuppance for all that he's done, ruling the world for a year. And in a way, I think it might be interesting because you can show a tragic element to it as well.

The other I think… he's smaller perhaps, but I feel like Bullseye/Hawkeye is going to fall. That guy just is completely out of his league. I mean, what's a guy who can throw playing cards gonna do against a god with a big sword and hammer? Those'll be my two picks… We'll see...

Tom Brevoort: -laughs- We'll come back in fifty pages or so and see how you did.

IGN Comics: Is there anything you can say about—when we last spoke you said issue #2 would have a great surprise, etcetera, etcetera. Is there anything you can say about issue #3 at this point?

Tom Brevoort: Issue #3 will not have a great surprise! –laughs- No, issue #3 is sort of portended by the last page of issue #2. From page one on, the heroes, all the guys that Steve Rogers has assembled will get into the thick of things. Really, issue #3 is the big coming-together issue where not only will they show up to do stuff, but some other parties from some other places will show up to do stuff, and it'll build to another big, hopefully jaw-dropping cliffhanger end-of-issue moment. And then there'll be one more to go.

IGN Comics: One of the criticisms I've seen on the Interwebs about Siege is almost ironic, considering how often people—

Tom Brevoort: I think I know exactly where you're going with this, and it is very ironic, but it just shows that you can't please everybody, and to some degree you can't please anybody. But now people are going, "It seems like this stuff is happening too fast." Like there's not enough time or there's not enough room.

Having lived through Secret Invasion and having lived through House of M, I'm fine with getting that comment for one of these. On those projects, the complaint was always, "This is going on too long! Nothing's happening! Why is it so long? This could have been shorter!" As with everything, we picked the length that we thought would convey the story the best. And certainly, with Siege, it's a tight four. And you could make the argument - could we have done it in five or six? Yeah, we could have, but that's not the choice that we made—storytelling choice, marketing choice, marketplace choice.

IGN Comics: Was that one of the reasons you guys brought about those one-shot specials that we just announced last week? Just saying, "Hey, there are some character beats we can take advantage of here."

Tom Brevoort: That's exactly the case. There are a number of characters that are involved throughout Siege that all get a certain amount of play, but for whom there's some territory to go a little deeper into. And so it seemed like we had an opportunity there, pretty much between Siege #3 and #4, to do a little more and to explore some of those nooks and crannies now that we have the spine of this thing all firmed up and ready to go. So we're going to do that in those one-shots.

IGN Comics: I wanted to ask you about Heroic Age. I know details are still coming out, and there's still probably not a whole lot you can say. With Secret Invasion, with Dark Reign, the tagline - or the branding - was very much about the story, and you knew that if you saw something with Secret Invasion on it you were going to see Skrulls. If you saw something with Dark Reign on it, it was going to be dealing with Norman Osborn's influence. Is Heroic Age, as a title, is that about a storyline direction or is it more of just this symbolic branding so that people know these books are starting over in a fresh way, accessible way?

Tom Brevoort: It's really no different than Dark Reign was to Secret Invasion or what The Initiative was to Civil War, which is, "Here is the new landscape in the Marvel Universe."

Obviously I can't tell you too much about what that entails, but all the books that are coming out at this particular point and that are actually branded and cover treated with Heroic Age will in some way, shape or form reflect the new status quo of the Marvel Universe. It's in the same sort of way we were doing the Initiative branding on books coming after Civil War. Some of them had to do with setting up Fifty State Initiative, some are stories about Tony Stark being head of SHIELD, and some are stories about some of the heroes operating underground. All are different aspects of the Marvel Universe while still being part and parcel of the new landscape.

The same kind of thing with Dark Reign, although I think the scope was slightly narrower going into Dark Reign. For the most part, what you were dealing with when you were seeing a Dark Reign banner was Norman's running the joint in some way, shape or form relating to that. Heroic Age, too, is about a seismic change in the Marvel Universe, and these titles will all reflect that in some way, shape or form.

IGN Comics: Heroic Age really seems to be one of the biggest relaunches you guys have done of the Avengers franchise - a sweeping change. After Civil War, you guys add a couple titles, took away maybe one or two, that sort of thing, but this is more like starting over. As an editor, what are your key considerations when you're looking at… well, you're not reassembling the puzzle… in a way you're getting a new one. What key considerations do you look at?

Tom Brevoort: I think you are rearranging the puzzle in the sense that you're using all the existing pieces; you're just finding new ways to put them together. We are, at this point, for the first time in several years—I don't want to do an actual count on my fingers—in several years at a point where we've got a Thor and an Iron Man and a Captain America that are all alive, hale and hearty and together in a way that they pretty much haven't been since Brian started writing Avengers some number of years ago.

That being the case, and with those three characters in particular, whether you have Steve Rogers Captain America or you have Bucky Barnes Captain America, those three are so much the bulwark of the Avengers, going back all the way to 1963. In some ways, these are hardly the "new" Avengers. These are the "old" Avengers. These are the core Avengers. And going forward they are going to be much more front and center in Avengers than they've been able to be over the last couple of years.

Plus, quite honestly, it's been six or seven years now that we've had New Avengers, and there comes a point where you kind of go, as people would chuckle on the Internet, "How long is it going to be New Avengers? It's hardly new anymore!" So switching over and doing an Avengers relaunch and just sort of shuffling the decks again seemed like a good thing to do. And there's a bit more to it as you're going to find out over the next couple of weeks as we're slowly leaking things out and releasing information. There's more to it than just the one title that we've talked about so far, Avengers #1, that Brian and Johnny are doing.

IGN Comics: We've seen some Secret Avengers press releases too.

Tom Brevoort: Ah, okay. I wasn't sure where we were at with that. But yes, Secret Avengers, which will be Ed Brubaker and Mike Deodato… a very crucial book for us, very important book. Those are the two in May, and in June, there are two more. There's a little secret thing. There's two now, and then there's two more in June. That will make up the current new tapestry of the Avengers titles. People are going to go, "Oh my gosh, four books, that's way too many!"

IGN Comics: But that's what you guys have now...

Tom Brevoort: That's exactly what we have now. Rather than having New and Mighty and Dark and Initiative, we'll have Avengers and Secret Avengers and [two more]. In terms of moving things around, it also gives you a chance to take a second look at what you're doing, to keep yourself from getting stale, to introduce new elements that can kick storylines in different directions.

It's actually kind of a fun and exciting thing to do. And hazardous as well. We kicked around these Avengers plans probably up to, in terms of solidifying them, up to about as late in the process as we possibly could have done. We had one plan that we all really liked up to a certain point, and then kind of getting closer to "go" time and staring at it, we sort of went, "Wait a minute. Wouldn't this bit be better over here? Wouldn't this… How about we do…" And suddenly I spent the week unshuffling a bunch of things and then reshuffling them to get to where we are now.

IGN Comics: Was that because of a story beat that had changed? Or was it just you guys realizing that you wanted to rearrange the pieces?

Tom Brevoort: It wasn't a story beat, And I can't really yet get into what that might have been, what it might have entailed. So it wasn't so much a story beat… it was more a question of kind of stepping back and taking a look at where the books were going to wind up and so forth and kinda going, "Hey, wait a minute. If you put that piece over there, then these two things are better. And if those two things are like that, then you could do this with this and this with that," and it becomes a domino effect just because you've moved one thing that's fairly crucial. Or you've changed one of the underlying parameters that you're working under, and that naturally has an effect. But, again, I can't really get to deep into that without telling you about all the stuff that we haven't announced yet.

IGN Comics: Is there anything else you want to or can add about Heroic Age at this point? I know there's not a whole lot.

Tom Brevoort: I don't even entirely know, because I haven't been tracking it that closely; [I'm] actually working on getting Siege #3 done and all the other books. I don't know exactly how much is out on this yet. I know that it's going to be a branding message just like Dark Reign; it'll be bannered on a number of books. There'll be a couple of dedicated things that are specifically Heroic Age-y. Hopefully, all this stuff piques the curiosity of people and gets them energized and gets them talking or gets them angry or gets them sending me irate e-mails about how flip I'm being that Ares is dead and so forth. And really that's good. That people are this involved, that's excellent. And we'll be done in two short months.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  leonardobento Seg Fev 22 2010, 10:56

4 revistas dos Vingadores? Manterão o que já existe... ou seja, os Dark viram os Secret, os New e os Mighty viram duas equipes e Iniciative deve dar lugar para um título de restolhos.
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Seg Fev 22 2010, 11:00

É o que tava previsto mesmo, a Marvel não ia largar o osso. Trocar quatro revistas que vendem muito por duas??

Agora Iniciativa deve ser substituída por Avengers: Academy. Ainda bem, o título é um dos meus favoritos (eu gosto de restolhos Embarassed ). Sendo assim, falta um desconhecido. Qual será??

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  leonardobento Seg Fev 22 2010, 11:30

Ultimate_Avenger escreveu:É o que tava previsto mesmo, a Marvel não ia largar o osso. Trocar quatro revistas que vendem muito por duas??

Agora Iniciativa deve ser substituída por Avengers: Academy. Ainda bem, o título é um dos meus favoritos (eu gosto de restolhos Embarassed ). Sendo assim, falta um desconhecido. Qual será??

Algum com Hank Pym?
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Seg Fev 22 2010, 11:42

É o que imagino (e quero muito também hehehe), já que a própria Eternidade lha anunciou primeiro a Era Heróica e falou que ele teria papel de destaque.

Sério, gosto muito do Hank Pym. É um dos meus personagens favoritos, não sei porquê pouca gente gosta dele. E o skrull que esteve no seu ligar, Criti Noll, foi ótimo também.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Piotr Seg Mar 08 2010, 10:48

Ultimate_Avenger escreveu:É o que imagino (e quero muito também hehehe), já que a própria Eternidade lha anunciou primeiro a Era Heróica e falou que ele teria papel de destaque.

Sério, gosto muito do Hank Pym. É um dos meus personagens favoritos, não sei porquê pouca gente gosta dele. E o skrull que esteve no seu ligar, Criti Noll, foi ótimo também.

Acho que sei porque você gosta dele, pq mostra que Super-heróis são humanos também né?

Tipo, pra mim ele cheira muito e fede muito ao mesmo tempo
eu tenho raiva do personagem, mas por isso que gosto dele, pq os autores conseguem me transmitir raiva dele!

E acho que se ele não tivesse batido na Vespa seria muito sem personalidade, porque seria só mais um esperto no emio de milhões.
Piotr
Piotr
Professor
Professor

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Seg Mar 08 2010, 11:05

Piotr escreveu:
Ultimate_Avenger escreveu:É o que imagino (e quero muito também hehehe), já que a própria Eternidade lha anunciou primeiro a Era Heróica e falou que ele teria papel de destaque.

Acho que sei porque você gosta dele, pq mostra que Super-heróis são humanos também né?

Tipo, pra mim ele cheira muito e fede muito ao mesmo tempo
eu tenho raiva do personagem, mas por isso que gosto dele, pq os autores conseguem me transmitir raiva dele!

E acho que se ele não tivesse batido na Vespa seria muito sem personalidade, porque seria só mais um esperto no emio de milhões.

Sabe que você está certo, sendo que eu mesmo nunca tinha parado pra pensar nisso hehehe??

O Pym é um dos personagens mais humanos e realistas da Marvel (e olha que a editora tem inúmeros personagens tangíveis assim). Ele consegue transmitir com maestria a complexidade inerente ao ser humano, com todas as suas nuances de bondade e maldade.

Ele, por assim dizer, é o anti-Dr. Manhattan. Mesmo sendo um gênio, é extremamente suscetível ao fracasso, em grande parte graças ao seu temperamento e instabilidade emocional. E a maioria dos roteiristas que trabalharam com ele conseguem transmitir isso, como você disse.

E concordo que se ele não tivesse batido na Vespa não teria metade da graça. Mesmo sendo uma atitude muito errada, ajudou a compor o personagem e a termos grandes histórias, como a que veio em Avante, Vingadores! 36.

Valeu por me ajudar a descobrir isso hehehe.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Seg Mar 08 2010, 13:24

E a campanha de teasers da Marvel continua!

Finalmente, é confirmada a última série no rol dos Vingadores: como todos esperavam, é "Avengers Academy", por Christos N. Gage e Mike McKone. A primeira personagem é uma heroína chamada The Veil. Confiram abaixo:

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 3 1268068069

Marvel is starting off the week with a new series of teasers,the first of which reveals a character from their "Avengers Academy" title, which will be taking over the spot in the publishing schedule left vacant by "Avengers: Initiative." The first student to be attending the Academy is The Veil, who is accompanied in the teaser by the somewhat unsettling quote, "I know my powers will kill me...if I live that long."

"Avengers Academy" launches in June from the creative team of Christos Gage and Mike McKone. Stay tuned to CBR for more "Avengers Academy" news as it breaks!

E amanhã tem mais!

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  leonardobento Seg Mar 08 2010, 13:45

Personagem estreante, né?

Não gostei do traço do desenhista.
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Seg Mar 08 2010, 14:38

É sim. Mas não ficarie surpreso se for uma personagem antiga com nova identidade.

E o desenho realmente não tá bom. Mas nem é culpa do artista. Esses modelos listrados são horríveis, ela tem que ficar com cara de boba mesmo hehehe.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Ter Mar 09 2010, 14:27

Novo aluno da Avengers Acadmey:

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 3 11568storystory_full-8153751.

Outro personagem novo interessante (mas humilde hehehe...).

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  leonardobento Ter Mar 09 2010, 14:54

Com tanto personagem para trabalhar, por que eles sempre criam novos?
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Ter Mar 09 2010, 14:57

Sei lá hehehe. Às vezes eu fico pensando nisso, se não seria melhor trabalharem os antigos ao invés de criar novos. Mas eu acho que, pelos pra Avengers Academy, fazem sentido estes novos conceitos, já que se trata de uma escola de heróis.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Ter Mar 09 2010, 16:36

Nova série mensal da Marvel, por Sean McKeever, prevista pra começar em junho: Young Allies. Reunindo um supergrupo composto por "personagens de sucesso" da Marvel como Nômade, que já tinham prometido planos para ela, Flama, Araña Gravidade e Toro (urgh... só bucha. Não tinha um grupinho melhor não?). Eles serão um time de jovens que, a partir do começo da Era Heróica, unirão suas convicções pessoais e lutarão contra os vilões, especialmente os Bastardos do Mal (Quentin Tarantino nem um pouco plagiado). Um deles é o filho do Homem Radioativo. As inspirações vêm dos Invasores e do clássico Heroes Reborn: Young Allies. Vejam mais abaixo:

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 3 7f3b048906161cb486f8aaaec5232316
The Young Allies

This June, heroism's no longer just for adults, the kids can play too, as writer Sean McKeever unlocks the door on the newest clubhouse for the teen scene: the Young Allies!

But who makes up the Young Allies? Why, none other than some of Marvel's most popular and unique heroes: Nomad, Araña, Gravity and Firestar, along with newcomer Toro! McKeever promises that "when the dust settles at the end of the first issue, these five heroes find themselves without a choice but to further pursue the Bastards of Evil and put an end to their vicious anarchy."

The writer explains further of the characters and YOUNG ALLIES #1:

"On the outset of the story, Nomad and Araña are the only ones who know each other and work together, as we're currently exploring in the CAPTAIN AMERICA bonus serial. But when the Bastards of Evil launch an attack on Manhattan's financial district, Gravity, Firestar and Toro also wind up fighting alongside the two girls.

"Gravity, as we'll see in AGE OF HEROES #2, has already had some exposure to the Bastards and their chaotic, amoral ways. In the wake of the FIRESTAR one-shot, Firestar's found a new perspective on life that figures into things as well. And Toro's a sort-of new element in all this, appearing for the first time in YOUNG ALLIES #1."

McKeever also notes that the way in which the group works together and their outlook on their historic name will become very apparent sooner than later.

"What we have here are three tiers of character interaction," he explains. "On one level, you've got the three teenagers-Nomad, Araña and Toro-and then you've got the relatively more seasoned, college-aged pairing of Firestar and Gravity. We'll see those two sets of characters interacting and their relationships either forged or developed further. And
then you've got the two age groups interacting with each other, which will be a bit of a source of tension. Yes, they all have the same goals, but they also have different levels of experience, in terms of both life and super heroics.

"Back when I was first putting the NOMAD limited series together, one of the comics I picked up for research on the character was Fabian Nicieza and Mark Bagley's HEROES REBORN: YOUNG ALLIES special. Of course, the history of the name goes back much further, to the days of [World War II] when Marvel-then Timely-had the sidekicks of Captain America and the original Human Torch-Bucky and Toro-fight alongside one another against the Axis powers."

But before readers draw the conclusion that YOUNG ALLIES stands as typical team action, McKeever's got a few words for them.

"As for this third iteration [of the name], I tend not to think of it as a 'team' so much as 'young allies'," the writer notes. "That is to say that they're an assemblage of young heroes who share particular convictions and who find a group of young villains who are diametrically opposed to those convictions."

And, oh, what villains. The Bastards of Evil may just be one of the most unique explosions of badness in the Marvel Universe yet.

"The Bastards are the unwanted offspring of super villains, each of them with a new twist on their parents' powers," McKeever reveals. "They started out committing smaller crimes and atrocities in smaller cities, posting videos of their evil deeds on their offshore website. Again, as we'll see in June's AGE OF HEROES #2, things start to ramp up when one of the Bastards-Warhead, the son of Radioactive Man-goes up against his first super hero, Gravity.

"So when they finally make their big splash in New York City, and the Young Allies intervene and these two groups get a whiff of each other, both sides realize that they're fighting for nothing less than the very soul of a generation. And so while the Young Allies are hunting down the Bastards of Evil after the first issue, you better believe the Bastards are concocting their own plans to bring down the Allies."

Êta seriezinha com premissa fraca, viu. Heróis teens já estão na Avengers Academy, então qual é o propósito dela existir? Já ponho dois pregos no caixão.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  leonardobento Ter Mar 09 2010, 17:50

Vai acabar virando uma espécie de "mini", como SWORD.
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  Piotr Qua Mar 10 2010, 13:28

Concordo com Leonardo, com tanto personagem sendo usado, não vejo a mínima necessidade de novos por enquanto!
Piotr
Piotr
Professor
Professor

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Qua Mar 10 2010, 16:51

Novo integrante da Avengers Academy:
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 3 11568storystory_full-8240416.

E nova mensal da Marvel:

[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 3 11607storystory_full-8251545.
[US] Nova Era Heroica - Vingadores - Página 3 8c621baab1fcc4561a5cba5315c9249a

Comics have had their fair share of troubled couples, but few can say they've dealt with separation due to alien abduction, replacement by a doppelganger and supposed death. Clint Barton and Bobbi Morse, better known as Hawkeye and Mockingbird, however can. This June, writer Jim McCann and artist David Lopez explore this courageous coupling monthly in the HAWKEYE & MOCKINGBIRD ongoing series.

And yes, that's Hawkeye, not Ronin.

"First and foremost, I think the thing that everyone loves is that Hawkeye is back," McCann proclaims. "Clint Barton has reclaimed his place in the Marvel U, wearing the iconic costume, and firing a fistful of arrows into the hearts of fans everywhere. And to top it off, he's got the one woman who was his true love, the only woman who was ever really his equal in life and love, Mockingbird, back from the Skrulls, and in his life. Of course, not everything is perfect."

Far from it, in fact, as Mockingbird and Hawkeye will be facing off against a few familiar foes in the form of super assassin Crossfire and a person who has done more harm to Bobbi than all the Skrulls combined: The Phantom Rider.

HAWKEYE & MOCKINGBIRD #1 cover by Paul Renaud
"These two are the perfect villains for Hawkeye and Mockingbird because they are a twisted version of them," McCann explains. "For people wondering, yes this is that Phantom Rider, the one who raped Bobbi and set the marriage between Mockingbird and Hawkeye to divorce after she let him die and lied about it to Clint. Sometimes, dead may mean dead, but that still doesn't mean you're safe. Crossfire has always had it out for Hawkeye and I think they are a great match. He's kind of been played as a fool for a while, but I'm really taking both of these villains seriously. Crossfire's ex-CIA, ruthless, and an expert marksman. I look at him as Jack Bauer with zero restraint. He's been up to something lately, and that will reveal itself here. Phantom Rider, again I don't want to spoil too much, but the sheer psychological damage that character inflicts on Mockingbird and Hawkeye just by being in their midst is devastating."

HAWKEYE & MOCKINGBIRD won't be all psychological torment and melodrama though. McCann notes that while Hawkeye will be an Avenger in the Heroic Age, Mockingbird will be working with her

World Counterterrorism Agency-WCA-compatriots to counter terrorism. Of course, Clint won't be far behind, but he'll have to deal with Bobbi being the boss for once.

"The WCA was put together by Mockingbird upon returning to Earth after Secret Invasion," McCann says. "It's a small group that has managed to grow in resources very quickly. How they've done it is only known by two people: Mockingbird and someone else who isn't named Hawkeye. The team is made of ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. agents who were also captured and have come back to a world they didn't recognize. You'll learn how they came to be over the course of the first arc, but there are some really fun, new characters in there. Twitchy and Bangs were seen in NEW AVENGERS: THE REUNION, but not much was revealed then. [Joining them will be a] guy who is going to be trouble for everyone, and is so much fun to write: Dominic Fortune."

McCann, who worked with David Lopez on NEW AVENGERS: REUNION, the limited series which brought Clint and Bobbi back together post-Secret Invasion, has nothing but great things to say about the artist and how their working relationship has grown since then.

Hawkeye
by David Lopez
"David and I have developed a great relationship and trust each other so much," he says. "I'll write something in a script and I know that only he could pull it off the way I picture it. And then he'll turn around and take what I thought was just a side piece of the script and deliver genius. His designs are amazing. His sense of architecture is amazing. And his storytelling is the perfect, high energy, kinetic style yet he also manages to get across volumes with a single look in a panel."

After getting the ball rolling with a Hawkeye and Mockingbird segment in ENTER THE HEROIC AGE and moving the action into HAWKEYE & MOCKINGBIRD #1, the floodgates of have opened in McCann's mind for what comes next.

"Everything you need to know about the tone and pace of the book will be revealed in the first issue," McCann vows. "We hit the ground running and never look back. There's action, deaths, mysteries, betrayals, high-energy super heroics, and some nasty villains. As for the future, I have so much in my mind, so many places to take them, both emotionally and literally. That's the fun with these two-Hawkeye and Mockingbird will be going directly to the trouble. They rush in to meet it head first. Sometimes that works out, and a lot of times, it is nothing like they planned. And the people that have come in and out of their lives are available to me to use in the book as well, so there will be lots of guest stars. In fact, I got to write a Clint Barton/Steve Rogers scene in the first issue.

"So, fans, hop on board. I want to take you all on a wild, crazy ride full of arrows, battle-staves, Phantoms, nightmares, mafia underworlds, backstabbing snakes in the grass, romance, heartbreak, and then some more arrows. And maybe a crazy robot down the road. Maybe. You gotta keep reading!"

Essa com certeza parece interessante!

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  leonardobento Qua Mar 10 2010, 17:51

Eles podem ser um dos elos entre as duas equipes de Vingadores anunciadas...

Mas não levo fé... não gostei do desenho e acho que a série será cancelada logo (mesmo sem o material nem ter sido lançado ainda).
leonardobento
leonardobento
Diretor do Instituto
Diretor do Instituto

Mensagem  Ultimate_Avenger Qui Mar 11 2010, 08:00

Ah, até que eu boto fé.

Não sei se vai durar muito, mas a premissa é legal. E New Avengers: Reunion foi muito bom, e é da mesma dupla. O Gavião Arqueiro é um personagem que merece um título solo. Afinal, dos Vingadores clássicos que vão estar na equipe, o Capitão, Homem de Ferro e o Thor têm, só ele que não.

Ultimate_Avenger
X-Men
X-Men

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 3 de 5 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Seguinte

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos